Friday, April 3, 2015

Fiery passion of the artist Paul van Ginkel (Canada, r.1960)

Receive messages on the diary post.


Fiery passion of the artist Paul van Ginkel (Canada, r.1960)




Kiss me again

Armik - Gypsy Flame


Yesterday I was dying
and in other people's waking dreams
I knocked on the rain into the void of your windows
flowing drop by drop through the glossy sheen of glass
I begged, I pleaded with you to live for me
and now at dawn you walk barefoot to me
whisper: "Hello, darling, hello," and I resurrect
soft wax for you, I - for me, lepi
I will wind and sky, sagebrush steppe in your
where to sweet smell of spring in February confusion

and spun in a tight time as a whip, spiral
and understand: I am not the devil weaves my network and weaving brocade
are you exhale, "wind"
and I'm flying ...

@ Nick Mist


To die for love


Beauty Forever


Bejeweled




Red Rose


White roses


Beautiful Dream




Red Hat




Stretch




Black magic









Black Widow



Tornado passion 19Bogatye tradition





Elegant flamenco


Beautiful reflection


Spanish bell




Sevilla Night




Wild flower


The red veil






Gypsy Blood


Middle Eastern Mysticism


Hadia


  Paul van Ginkel / Paul van Ginkel was born in San Boniface, Manitoba, Canada in 1960. His family moved to Calgary in 1973. In 1996, looking for changes and new experiences went to Vancouver, however, returned to Calgary in 2001. He was educated at the College of the Arts in Alberta in Calgary, then the degree of Master of Fine Arts at the University of Syracuse in New York. After completing their education, van Ginkel for 6 years worked as an illustrator. He is regarded as a fine artist, specializing in wild west theme. Part of the significance of Van Ginkel as an artist came from long trips to major art centers such as New York, Italy, Australia, Mexico and Santa Fe. Van Ginkel has received many awards and honors for his work including: 4 awards from the exhibition Calgary Stampede, and recently he was selected for the exhibition publishers Fresco, one of the best Western artists working today.

No comments:

Post a Comment