Friday, October 31, 2014

Artist Ignacio Larra / Because I have everything, body and soul!




And me to anything do not care,
because I have everything - body and soul!

Yesterday? Do not become attached!
Today? Tired!
The future? ..

I was never good and evil has not been done;
and I'm good and evil I will not to do, I do not care to others -
because all of me - body and soul.

Lost? Pursuit safely!
Stashed away?
But wide open all the borders!
Make come true? ..

But I have to what is not the case,
because I have everything - body and soul!

Spring
(Juan Ramón Jiménez)



El Buen Humor



Carboneros

Juegos De Hielo



Jugando Golf



Caldereros



La Pocion Maldita

La Fiesta De La Cinta



La Fiesta De Claudio



Fiesta Popular



Baile De La Paloma



Fiesta De Barrio



Fiesta


Ignacio Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment