Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I do not cry ... - I was crying the sky ... watercolor portrait Rosaria Battiloro




Rosaria Battiloro is a multi-talented artist from Naples, Italy, specializing in pencil, ink, acrylic, watercolor. She has created a series of portraits of watercolors dedicated to emotions and surreal effect.

Rosaria graduated in 2008 at the College of Fine Arts in Naples, Italy, with a thesis on pop art and neo-pop movement.

I do not pay ...- me crying the sky ...
Time fertilized pain ...
Confused soul - where the true story where fiction ...
And in the stream of sadness vanished ...
   
Sinking into the abyss of thought,
    Beyond the life of penetrating,
    Prays to the spirit of faith and forgiveness,
    Gently caressing the sky thoughts ...

Memory mysterious string
Night at the bottomless dreams sorts,
And fill the heart with light moon,
With the first rays of the dying ...
     
Torn soul ...- where profit, .. where fiction? ...
       Again in the valley feelings get lost ...
       I do not pay ...- me crying the sky
       Sadly no end and no beginning ...











No comments:

Post a Comment